Monday 25 July 2016

FIGHTING FOR LOVE IN MARRIAGE



                 FIGHTING FOR LOVE

 

Fighting to win someone’s heart is more challenging than fighting for freedom.

Love is a beautiful thing, it comes in many different shades of color and is good to be loved by someone you love, be it your husband, wife, boy friend or girl friend, but when it turns out to be vice versa, what do you do in this kind of situation, will you sit back and do nothing or fight to win back your love, because if you really love someone, you’ll never stop fight to make it work.

Staying in love

Between two individuals love was developed, nurtured, grown, love was made, love was lost and in the end … love was won. In certain time, It feel like quitting and stepping out from that someone’s life whom you have developed love for, it may be because of challenges you are facing from someone you love, it could be because of the person infidelity or the person have change because of money or fame or any other reason, and the love will start fading away, but the decision to leave will be the worst mistake you could ever made if you truly love that person. However, second chance to make things right will not come easy, for when one mistake is made an unwelcome consequence soon follows. Because someone out there wants to rip both of you apart and they won’t stop until they make sure they destroyed that relationship.

Fighting to get back your love.


Will you sit back and watch the love slip away or fight to get it back?

Because in life, it's only the things we believe worth fighting for that are important to us.

The only love worth having is the one worth fighting for — because anything short of that just isn't love. Actually you can win back your love, especially in the case of marriage, you can bring back those good days memories, that make your love to be heaven on earth, you can start with forgiveness, those love words, like I am deeply sorry, I still love you, I can’t live without you, you are my world, I have really miss your company and I really want you back because I am incomplete without you, make him or her to feel the passion and remind him or her the good memories both of you have share together.

Send love messages, buy gift, go for outing, vacation and have a nice time together. Call him or her on phone for lunch or to know how the day is going at work and also watch love movies together and always don’t forget to say sorry when you wrong one another.

You can make him or her feel jealous by pretending to be dating or loving some else, this can make him/her to fall for you again and realized how much he/she loves you.

These ideals are the antidote for fighting and winning your love back, because there is know perfect man or woman out there, that’s why you have to make it work between you and your partner because whenever love exists between two individuals, it is — at the very least — slightly different than any love that existed before it, and any love that will exist after it.
Anything else feels like abandonment. Jumping ship when the waters get rough causes the entire relationship to drown. No one deserves to be abandoned, especially not at a time of need and challenge.

But don't continue fighting for your love if the person finally marry someone else, you can move on with your life, although is not easy, but you can

You deserve to be better.
Click To Like Marriage Counseling page

1 comment:

  1. I find myself in this very situation. There's sooo much to say. We both were in bad marriages and ended up leaving our mates for each other...which neither of us are proud of actions! I loved her more than ANY woman. I wasn't ignorant of the fact that we had problems, but I couldn't see anything that would cause me to ever consider not being with her. Whenever I'd say,"I love you...", it brought emotion and tears to my eyes due to the feelings that welled up. We didn't have or do much but we had each other. We moved across the country, which we discussed and agreed upon. That move brought me guilt, due to sadness of moving away from her kids, she wasn't happy and my kids giving me guilty feelings. I internalized my feelings as I had often done. She soon turned to an ex boyfriend and they spent countless hours online doing things. It took me a few years to get past that. In the meantime, another relationship had been started. Over the Thanksgiving Holiday of 2014, they got together and spent that time together. It crushed me. I reacted poorly and out of hurt, spite and poor judgment slept with a strange woman. She found out and that put more strain on the relationship. She continued to maintain the relationship and eventually I woke up one morning to find her and the kids gone!!! She ran off to Alabama and she lived with him. I fought day in day out to keep her there...trying to make her happy. All I could see was the happiness we had! Well...my interpretation of what she said to me is, it was just about the entire relationship that I was screwing up and she was unhappy...I was controlling...I prevented her from being able to be herself...I was selfish...etc! Well she married him and shortly after that we ended up back together (I know, I'm such a POS, but I loved her and couldn't get past her...even after al of that). We're now remarried and struggling. I'm working so hard to make her happy and now feel that I don't think I can! She tells me just how much I did NOT make her happy and that nothing has changed on my part! I'm a man that loves his family, would rather die than to see her hurt or disrespected, have no interest in another and loves his babies more than I love myself. I'm apparently inadequate in how I express myself. I say that because whenever I talk about my feelings on various issues, I do nothing but offend her! I'm really hurting and frustrated! I apologize if I used the wrong platform for this.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete