Thursday 30 November 2017

A Man And His Wife

A Man And His Wife.

Food For Thought.

Like Our Page: https://m.facebook.com/marriagecounselingdiscussion/


A man and his wife
never fought for 25 years
of their marriage.
A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated:

"We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25 years ago
and while riding on a horse,
My wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down.
She got up,patted the horse's back and said
"This is your first time"

After a while it happened again.
She patted the horse again and said:
"This is your second time"

The horse did it again the 3rd time,
She brought out a gun and shot the horse dead

I Was so shocked and I shouted at her. . . . . . . ."Are you crazy! What's wrong with you?
Why did you kill the horse?

She smiled at me and said
"This is your first time"

Since then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Mouth Pim

Like our page :

No comments:

Post a Comment